Friday, April 11, 2008

Become a Loser with Me!

I want to put my finger and my thumb in the shape of an L on my forehead! Seriously!~

My name is Patty, and I'm as thick as a chocolate shake these days! I never thought I'd say this, but...

I want to become a LOSER.

Maybe not the Biggest LOSER, but a medium-sized LOSER would be GREAT!

My Goal is to change my name from Fatty Patty to Linda Livestrong, or maybe "AEROEBICKA" (my wrestling name?), or perhaps Trim Pim? Any suggestions?

About now, I'm CRAVING just ONE of those horrible nicknames and comments I hated hearing in junior high and high school, like "Skinny as a Rail", "Needle in the Sun" (8th grade teacher comment at beach trip about me in my bikini & tropical blend). Even one "I hate you, you're so skinny" would be a breath of fresh air these days!!! LOL! j/k

Anyhoo, here are my BASELINE STATS (a.k.a. "BEFORE"):

Date: 4/11/08
Weight: 146.2#
Waistline Girth: 36.5" (gulp)

"AFTER" Stats
GOAL: 5/31/08
Weight: 136.2# (-10#)
Waistline Girth: 30" (-4.5")

Now that I have documented this data, I hope you'll give me a hard time if I don't stick to it!
Want to join me?
I promise to hassle you plenty to cheerlead you on to meet or even exceed your similar goals.

Let's make it a great experience becoming LOSERS together!

xoxo
FP146 (Fatty Patty, 146 pounds strong)

No comments: